Truth

Truth
Truth shall set you Free

Monday

1st Post!

This is my First Blog Post.~ I am excited to, start this up!
Through out this Blog, I will be sharing thing's that has helped me in my Walk, with Yahuwah. I will also be sharing anything the Ruach Ha'Kodesh leads me too ~
May what I share encourage you and help you in your Relationship with our Father, as you seek him you will find him, and the Ruach Ha'Kodesh will lead you into all Truths.

I named this Blog Darash- Emeth which is: Seek Truth in Hebrew, because it comes from my Favorite Scripture: Jeremiah 29:13

Which talks about Seeking our Father, with your whole hear there you will find him.~ That;s what encouraged me for this name~ May you Be Blessed in Yahushuas name, as you seek more truths about our Fathers Word, and Will. Shalom!~


Check out the Pages I have Listed as I will be sharing links etc to help you out!}

No comments: