Truth

Truth
Truth shall set you Free

Saturday

Daily Psalm Reading's #1

Hello, All~




It's been awhile Since Ive shared anything on here, I appologize as I have been moved in other thing's, but am back on here. I have started working on a Page called Yahuveh's Wrath and Judgement, which is an overlook on the Book of Zephaniah. This is something I was led too for awhile now and have been slowly working on it, It's almost done and should be finished soon.
I think everyone needs to understand the importance of Yahuveh's Wrath and Judgement, as the churches, most I should say do not talk on this. We need to understand that When Yahushua comes back he is coming with Wrath and Judgement. Not for his Bride, but for those who are refusing him mocking him slandering him, rejecting him, those that are living in Sin willfully and those that Love there Sins more than him. Please Understand, that Yes Yahuveh is Love, but he has Balance, with Love and Anger. He Loves us, but he Hates the Sins-)


Anyways, more on that when I post the page up.
I will be Doing my best to post a Daily Psalm Reading, So if you Love reading the Psalms than please join me as I share some each day :) And let's Give Praise and Honor and Glory to our Father.


The first one I choose for Today:
Well, I came to a few today, Psalm 107, Psalm 106, and Psalm 77, And so Psalm 77 I'm choosing to share for the Daily Psalm Reading :)


We Give you Praise Father Yahuveh, For your Mercy, Love,Forgiveness,Long Suffering, Your Grace, and Your Patience, and Your Correction where necessary. We Praise your Great Name for you are King of kings, Lord of Lords.Thank you Father <3


For more of the Hebrew Scriptures: Go to AmightyWind.comA mighty Wind


The Book of Psalms



77

For the Chief Musician; after the manner of Jeduthan. A Psalm of Asaph.

1

I will cry unto YAHUVEH with my voice, Even unto YAHUVEH with my voice; and he will give ear unto me.

2

In the day of my trouble I sought the Master: My hand was stretched out in the night, and slacked not; My soul refused to be comforted.

3

I remember YAHUVEH, and am disquieted: I complain, and my spirit is overwhelmed. Selah

4

Thou holdest mine eyes watching: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.

5

I have considered the days of old, The years of ancient times.

6

I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart; And my spirit maketh diligent search.

7

Will the Master cast off for ever? And will he be favorable no more?

8

Is his lovingkindness clean gone for ever? Doth his promise fail for evermore?

9

Hath YAHUVEH forgotten to be gracious? Hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah

10

And I said, This is my infirmity; But I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High.

11

I will make mention of the deeds of Yah; For I will remember thy wonders of old.

12

I will meditate also upon all thy work, And muse on thy doings.

13

Thy way, O YAHUVEH, is in the sanctuary: Who is a great deity like unto YAHUVEH?

14

Thou art the YAHUVEH that doest wonders: Thou hast made known thy strength among the peoples.

15

Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, The sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah

16

The waters saw thee, O YAHUVEH; The waters saw thee, they were afraid: The depths also trembled.

17

The clouds poured out water; The skies sent out a sound: Thine arrows also went abroad.

18

The voice of thy thunder was in the whirlwind; The lightnings lightened the world: The earth trembled and shook.

19

Thy way was in the sea, And thy paths in the great waters, And thy footsteps were not known.

20

Thou leddest thy people like a flock, By the hand of Moses and Aaron.




No comments: